Mine Pneumatic Pump
- High-explosive atmospheres use Pneumatic Sewage Pump: gas mines, salt fields, severe dust and so on.
- Compressed air supply system can be connected, no electricity requiring.
- Large particles of sediment, the concentration of Sewage can reach 30%.
Mining Pneumatic Pump
BECOT Sewage Float-type Pneumatic Pump series for Mining
Mine Sewage Pumps are mainly suitable for operation in explosion hazardous environments, since the Float-type Pneumatic Pump can work without electrical energy. BECOT Mining Pneumatic Pumps only need to be connected to the central compressed air supply system. Based on its unique structure in the grinding assembly, this pump is particularly insensitive to sewage with silt.
BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump series uses compressed air as kinetic energy. The injection of compressed air in the dispenser causes the pump body to absorb negative pressure. When the water level reaches the designed height, the injection port automatically closes, and the compressed air presses the liquid in the pump to form a drain. The rate of failure is low since there is no rotating part in the pump. It is pollution-free compared to power-controlled machines. And the cost for preventing danger has also been minimized. It can be well applied in high explosive risk conditions, safe and reliable.
BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series is a brand-new type of Pneumatic Sewage Pump developed by our company. Design is novel and the structure is reasonable. This pump has two types: FQW11.5-20 and FQW3-20.
BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series mainly consist of pump body, air filter, muffler, screen, distributor, float control cover and pressure valve housing. All pump parts are made of anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials. There is no rotating part in the pump body, which does not require maintenance of lubricating oil, no overheating, excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance, low noise, and no more than 45 decibels when the pump works. Even when the water contains 5-8 mm particles and the dirt content reaches 30%, the pump can still work normally.
The drainage features of BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series is intermittent drainage.
BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series has advanced design concept, simple structure, good safety performance, high degree of automation, obvious energy saving, strong sewage discharge capacity, long service life and easy installation. Especially suitable for high explosion risk conditions.
ADVANTAGES OF BECOT MINE PNEUMATIC PUMP
1. Energy Saving: it is the traditional impeller pneumatic pump air consumption of 1/11, is the other pneumatic pump air consumption of 1/4, with significant energy saving effect.
2. Long Service Life: BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series does not rotate the parts, and the pump chamber with special alloy material, good wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and thus effectively extend the service life.
3. High Safety Performance: BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series is different from the impeller pneumatic pump, there will be no overheating. Applicable to
flammable and explosive environment.
4. Non-affected By Dirt: BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series allow the largest particles in the water 5-8 mm, can be 30% of the sewage concentration.
5. Low Noise: BECOT Mining Float-type Pneumatic Pump Series is low noise, can optimize the underground environment.
6. Simple Installation: Suitable for complex conditions.
7. It is a fully automatic submersible pump: When the water level rose to a certain height of the pump will start work, less than 0.3 meters water level automatically stop working.